Board of Directors
- John Philp (Chair), Managing Partner, Fulcrum Capital Partners Inc.
- Chiara Borrelli, Senior Vice President and Country Head, Dominican Republic, Scotiabank
- Billy Cheung, Regional Director, Pharmacy and Strategic Initiatives, Pharmasave
- Linda Dougherty, Managing Director, Strategy, Bank Relations & Client Experience, TD Wealth Management
- Dorothy Engelman, Executive Producer, q media solutions
- Janice Fukakusa, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Royal Bank of Canada
- Joe Goodbaum, SVP & President, TELUS Retail Ltd.
- Jonathan Grant, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Chris Hind, Managing Director - Investment Banking and Head, Energy M&A, CIBC World Markets
- Kathy Lennox, Senior Project Consultant, Women’s College Hospital
- Jane Matthews, Advisor, Odgers Interim Canada
- Steven McGirr, Chairman, Rochester Limited Partnership
- Colleen McMorrow, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Harvey Nelson, Director and Founder, Methodical Solutions
- Christopher Portner, Commissioner, Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- Roberta (Bobbi) Reinholdt, Wellspring Volunteer
- Marie Rounding, Counsel, Gowlings
- Daniel Sawaya, CEO, Naviga Partners
- Bill Tebbutt, Wellspring Volunteer
- Jeff Watchorn, Managing Director & Head of Diversified Industries, BMO Capital Markets
- Peter M. Willis, Executive Co-Chairman, Equipment Sales and Service Ltd.
Did You Know...
Evidence suggests that supportive care techniques, like those taught at Wellspring, may help patients live longer than medically predicted.